- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Products, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Shipping & Delivery
- All orders for in stock products will be processed within 1 working day from receipt of payment (UK Bank Holidays and weekends excluded). Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you will be notified via email with the tracking information.
- Our Standard Delivery is a 1-2 working day service & our Free Delivery is a 1-3 working day service, both to Mainland England & Wales. Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Isles and Orkney & Shetland Islands typically takes 3-5 working days.
- Our Next Day Delivery is available to Mainland England & Wales only and orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same working day. Any orders placed after 2pm with Next Day Delivery will be processed the next working day. Next Day Delivery is a next working day service.
- We are unable to provide a specific date and time for delivery. Please note that a signature will be required upon delivery of your goods and the courier company can deliver between 8am - 6pm. Your order can only be delivered to the main entrance of your property as the delivery driver is unable to enter due to insurance purposes.
- Please do not book your installer until you have received your order, opened and checked your order for shortages, incorrect items or damages. We cannot be held responsible for any installer fees you may occur.
- If your order is not delivered within 30 days from date of order, once this time has passed then you are entitled to ask for a refund or replacements to be sent out as per Distance Selling Laws.
- Delivery Prices
- Free delivery applies to orders over £49.00*
- Standard delivery is £8.99 on orders under £49.00*
- Next Day Delivery is £24.99
- Delivery Surcharges
- Isle of Wight - £23.95
- Scottish Highlands - £29.85**
- Northern Ireland - £39.75***
- British & Scottish Isles - £79.65
- *Please note that our standard and free delivery is only available to Mainland England & Wales. The following Scottish postcodes are also included:- AB10,11,12,15,16,24,25, EH, DD, DG, FK1-18, G, KA1-26, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-10 and TD.
- **Please note that the following postcodes are charged as Scottish Highlands rate:- AB14,21,22,23,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,41,42,43,44,45,51,52,53,54,55,56, IV1-56, KA27-28, KW1-14, FK19-21, PA20-39 and PH11-40.
- ***Please note that this is subject to change due to the order size and volume of parcels, please contact us for an exact quotation.
What is GDPR - The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals with the European Union. When the GDPR takes effect, it will replace the 1995 Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC). It was adopted on 27 April 2016 and came into effect on 25 May 2018.
- 01827 714 255
The personal data we would like to collect from you is:
- Contact information including telephone and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- IP Address
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- Order confirmation and dispatch emails
- Sample information
- To help improve our products and services
- We will not contact you outside of your order unless you have explicitly requested to receive other information
Disclosure:Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent. The following third parties will receive your personal data for the following purposes:
Who we share your personal information with:
- Delivery Companies - (XDP Express, Royal Mail and sometimes TNT Express)
- Payment Processer - (PayPal & Sage Pay) (Credit Card numbers are not stored in our database and we only keep on file the last 4 digits in cases where we need to verify the card that was used. The payment information is transmitted via a Secure Encrypted Server to our payment processor (Sage Pay) to verify the credit card and place an authorisation for the order total. The orders are only accepted once the authorisation and address verification are all clear. A unique ID is associated with the order for purposes of billing the previous authorisation. This ID cannot be used to place further authorisations and it contains no identifiable link to the credit card number)
- Manufacturer - (From time to time we may need to share your personal informaiton with the manufacturer if a problem arises with your order. This will not be shared with any other third party)
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to; Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd, Unit 28 Carlyon Road Industrial Estate, Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 1JH.
Our legal basis for processing the personal data:
- Contract - This process is necessary for a contract to fulfill your order.
- Legitimate interests - This process is necessary for your legitimate interests for marketing purposes.
Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd will process personal data for 2 years following your order or sample request on our website and will store your data for the same period. After this period, Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd will no longer use your data.
Your rights as a data subject:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Decortaive Bathroom Systems Ltd (or third parties), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd's data protection representatives.
Can I find out the personal data that Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd holds about me;
Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
How will Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?:
Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
- Returns & Replacements
- In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with your goods purchased from our website, or you simply changed your mind, you may return your goods to us in their original condition with all relevant documentation within 14 days from the date your order is received. You, the consumer will pay the cost of returning the goods. We will provide you with a refund within 14 days of receiveing the goods in their orginial condition. Any special offer or special order items are non refundable. When returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- Please ship your package back to the following address: DBS, Unit 28, Carlyon Road Industrial Estate, Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 1JH
- If we shipped you the wrong product:
- We are sorry to hear this! If the product you have received is not the one you ordered, please contact us, as we may need to ask you to return it in its ‘original condition’: In its original packaging with all relevant documentation, within 14 days from the date you received your order. Refunds will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods. A refund will be issued for the postage paid to return the goods to ourselves only when the item(s) is found to be incorrectly supplied from the original order. Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- If your product arrived damaged or faulty:
- We are sorry to hear this! If the product has been damaged in transit or is faulty, please email us photographic evidence of the damages and how many products were damaged or faulty. Along with photographic evidence of the internal and external packaging. We will then issue a refund or replacement (whichever is requested by yourselves and dependent upon availability). No claims can be processed without all of the photgraphic evidence requested. No claims can be processed for goods that have been signed for as received in good condition, 'Unchecked' will not be acceptable. All damages must be notified within 14 days. All goods must be checked for damages before signing.
- You can order and pay online by all major credit & debit cards and PayPal. We do not retain your details, which mean that you will need to resubmit this information each time you place an order with us. We recommend that you receive your goods to your property before organising any installtion contractors as Decorative Bathroom Systems cannot be held responsible for any costs inccurred.
- Products, Pricing & Promotions
- All prices for items displayed on our website include VAT and are shown in Great British Pound Sterling. Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of description, specifications, colour and price of all products, however, Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd reserves the right to change our product specifications and pricing at any time. We cannot be made responsible for the colours that are on our website, samples can be provided on request for you to see the actual colour. When installing panels in a wet area please ensure you apply a small clear silicone bead inbetween the tongue and groove section of each panel to ensure complete protection against moisture.
- Viewing Orders
- If you have any queries or enquiries about your order or delivery then please feel free to contact us on +44 (0)1827 714 255 or fill out our online contact form and a member of our customer services team will be happy to help. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (except Bank Holidays).
- At Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd, we endeavor to make your shopping experience as easy as possible. If you not entirely satisfied with any aspect of our service for any reason, please contact us on +44 (0) 1827 714 255 or fill out our online contact form and a member of our customer services team will be happy to help. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (except Bank Holidays). We welcome your feedback, be it positive or negative, so we can provide our customers with the best possible service. Complaints are dealt with quickly, fairly and effectively and all information exchanged will be confidential. We will respond to all complaints within five working days.
- The goods purchased are the property of Decorative Bathroom Systems Ltd until they are paid for in full. Title to the property in the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Company has received cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods and all other Goods agreed to be sold by the Company to the Customer for which payment is then due. Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Customer, the Company shall be entitled at any time to require the Customer to deliver up the Goods to the Company and, if the Customer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises or any third party where the Goods are stored and repossess the Goods and the Customer hereby grants an irrevocable license to this effect which shall survive the termination of the Contract.
Online Dispute Resolution
If consumers have a complaint about a good or service they have bought, instead of going to court, they can choose Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). The term ADR includes all the ways of resolving a complaint which do not involve going to court. Typically consumers ask a neutral third party to act as an intermediary between them and the trader; this neutral third party is called an ADR entity. The ADR entity can then suggest or impose a solution, or simply bring the two together to discuss how to find a solution. This is also known as “mediation”, “conciliation”, “arbitration”, “ombudsman” or “complaints’ board”. Compared with going to court, ADR is usually quicker, simpler and costs less. Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) is an ADR procedure conducted entirely online.